WHAT IS IT?
Rohypnol is a depressant and benzodiazepine with generic name Flunitrazepam. It is not approved for medical use in the United States. Used by cocaine abusers to relieve side effects, and also used as a “date rape” drug.
Circles, Forget Me Pill, La Rocha, Lunch Money Drug, Mexican Valium, Pingus, R2, Roach 2, Ruffies, Rophies, Wolfies
HOW IT IS TAKEN
- Oblong olive green tablet, swallowed, crushed and snorted
- Can be dissolved in liquids
- When placed in a light-colored drink, will dye it blue
HOW DOES IT AFFECT THE BODY?
- Muscle relaxant, decreases anxiety
- Drowsiness, amnesia, sleep
- Slurred speech, loss of coordination
- Impaired mental function, confusion