WHAT IS IT?
LSD is a hallucinogen. It is both odorless and colorless and has a high potential for abuse.
Acid, Blotter Acid, Dots, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane
HOW IT IS TAKEN
- Added to absorbent paper such as blotter paper and divided into square dosage units
- Tablets or capsules
- Occasionally in liquid form
WHAT ARE IT’S EFFECTS?
- Distorted perception of shape and size of objects, colors, and sounds
- Acute anxiety and depression
- Flashbacks days and even months after
- Elevated heart rate, higher body temperature, increased blood pressure, dilated pupils
- Overdose symptoms: longer, more intense episodes, psychosis and death